Back by popular demand, we've kept things casual for a fun night at the BIAOV Fall Fundraiser.
Same great venue, live music, silent auction, awesome food, and of course, networking. Come one, come all!
The Fall Fundraiser is organized and presented by a volunteer committee who have generously donated their time. This committee is comprised of:
- Colleen Burn, Lori Mitchell, Nicole McMullen, and Debi Dryden, Burn Tucker and Lachaîne
- Fiona Smith Bradley, Lisa Abbott Moore, and Julia Ehrhardt, ModernOT
- Pat Fleming, Fleming Fitness
- David Walls, Member of the Board, Vista Centre Brain Injury Services
- Shelley Spence, Fundraising Committee, Second Family Care
When: October 23, 2018, 5:00-8:00pm
Investment: $75 for one ticket, or 10 tickets for the price of 9 ($675).
The Nitty Gritty
Parking: Free parking is available at lot 8 and 9, closest to D building.
Accessibility: Building D is wheelchair accessible.
Food and Drink: There will be a cash bar to meet all of your beverage needs. There will also be ample passed hors d'oeuvres as well as food stations.